Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The first 40 (days)

Sanya Talking!!!!















HI everyone,

Sorry I haven't written sooner, but I have been busy eating, sleeping, and making diapers dirty. During the past few weeks I have learned how to smile and I love to play with my daddy. Dada, Dadi, and Nana play with me a lot too. I used to hate baths, but now I LOVE them. I love splashing around and getting mommy all wet just before she puts me to bed for the evening. I also trook my first official trip outside our house and I went to the temple (I am hoping my next trip is to my cousin Shalin's house). Thanks again to those of you who came by to see me this month and everyone is always welcome back. See you soon.

Sanya

1 comment:

Lucy Filet said...

She's so precious! You are both very blessed:).

Hope all is well!