Friday, October 31, 2008

Sanya at 10 months

HI Everyone,

This has been a pretty easy going month for me but exciting for my family. I have TWO new baby brothers, Niket Patel and Vishan Lakhia. I am so happy!!! I am not the youngest anymore!! I got to meet baby Vishan and he is very cute. I have only seen baby Niket in pictures so I can't wait to see him in January/February. Here is a picture of Nana taking care of me and Shalin as we wait to see Vishan baby at the hospital:














I also celebrated my first Diwali and I had a blast (literally) Raju Mama had a TON of fireworks for us at his house for Diwali.


For Halloween I was "Boo" from "Monster's Inc." and I got to wear a cool shirt that Auntie Cheri made for me:














My new favorite toy is daddy's DVR and I love turning it on any chance I get. It is late now and it is time for bed. Bye.




Sanya

No comments: